- Our Value for November is INTEGRITY
- We can show INTEGRITY by doing the right thing even when no one is watching
- STAY SAFE - With the days getting shorter please ensure your after-school collection arrangements are in place. Especially relevant for children finishing clubs/activities at 4:30pm
- Magic Dave Show Friday 23rd November 6:00pm - 6:50pm Tickets still available - £4.00
- Well done to all those pupils who are in the House of FIRE - Our house point winners for the first half term
- Congratulations to our netball team who extended their unbeaten run this week with a stunning 14-3 victory over Surrey Street Primary!
- /// Upcoming performances /// Wed 12th Dec: KS1 Concert (am) /// Thu 13th Dec: Yr R Concert (am) /// Mon 17th Dec: Yr3/4 Carol Concert (pm) /// Tue 18th Dec: Yr 5/6 Carol Concert (pm) /// Wed 19th Dec: Nursery Singing Concert
- Red Awards - Key Stage 1: 51% /// Key Stage 2: 40% - CONGRATULATIONS to Seashell and Banneker Class.
Welcome to Chantry
I am very proud to be the Executive Headteacher of Chantry Primary Academy and Whitefield Primary School. We are both values-based schools focused on empowering our pupils to be the best they can be.
Here at Chantry I am supported by Mr William Rowe, Head of School. Mr Rowe is responsible for the day to day running of the school and is readily available for parents and pupils to address any queries or concerns.
At Chantry, our school ethos is built upon our unique school values (which incorporate British Values), these include unity, respect, tolerance and friendship. With high expectations and standards, exciting wow-factors and a book based learning experience, fostering a love of reading, we believe that Chantry offers an excellent educational experience for our pupils.
Chantry is a successful school which is a unique and exciting place to be. Children succeed at Chantry thanks to high quality learning experiences provided by our extensive and dedicated team. They also enjoy our creative approach to learning and feel secure in our caring school environment.
Our website aims to keep our school community up to date with events and information about our school. Please take the time to browse the site to learn more about the exciting opportunities that children have here.